Wednesday, July 21, 2010

THANK YOU FROM PETE & CATHERINE

Friends,

I would like to thank the voters of this great county for the honor you have bestowed upon me. On behalf of Catherine and me, I am humbled and deeply honored to accept this mantle of responsibility as your Republican nominee to the Forsyth County Board of Commissioners.

I am grateful to our campaign staff who worked so hard to make this election a huge success and would like to remind them that there is still a long way to go between now and November.
I am especially proud to represent my friends and neighbors of a lifetime in District 1. While I started this journey with the earnest desire to provide a stronger voice for the people of my home district, I pledge today that if I am successful in November, I will devote myself to providing a strong voice for all Forsyth County citizens in every district.
Catherine and I ask for your continued prayers and support.
Sincerely,
Pete Amos

No comments:

Post a Comment